Calling all past and present Tampa Bay area brides...

Friday, March 5, 2010

This weekend I am so excited to volunteer at the Brides Against Breast Cancer Tour of Dresses at the Howard Johnson Travel Plaza in Tampa. If you are a bride and you don’t know about the Brides Against Breast Cancer Tour of Dresses you are seriously missing out. With this gown sale you have the opportunity to purchase your dream gown (at an incredible savings) while making wishes and dreams come true for women and men who are losing their fight against breast cancer.


Designers, manufactures, bridal shops and individuals donate their beautiful wedding gowns to this fundraiser and 100% of the proceeds go to making a moment of joy for someone whom a cure is too late. I can’t speak highly enough about this event. I actually got one of my wedding dresses at this event. When I was a bride and heard about this event I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I knew I had to go and help donate to the cause. I envisioned doors opening and brides rushing to find the perfect dress as if there were a million dollars in the dress. It was nothing like that… although when the doors opened there was a little “aghh” moment. Much to my surprise there were a lot of volunteers there to help assist the brides-to-be and help find dresses, hold the dresses while the brides looked through the plethora of dresses and help assist with putting the dress on. So this year, I am paying it forward and volunteering my time to help an amazing cause that I stand 100% behind.


So if you are a bride looking for the perfect gown and want to donate to a great cause OR a newlywed who wants to donate their gown to a great cause then come on by this weekend and donate to the Brides Against Breast Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment