Weekend Recap

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Monday my friends.


I hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend was a jammed packed wedding weekend. I met some really awesome local wedding professionals that I can't wait to introduce you to. I attended my first ever ABC meeting and it was awesome. It's so great to mix and mingle with other like minded professionals all working towards the same goal and that is making the bride and groom's day the best that it can be. Later in the weekend I attended a vendor show hosted by Catering by Robert and met some really fabulous brides-to-be and got to say hi to some friends in the industry. So without further ado, here are some of the other wedding vendors in the area you definitely need to check out.

Wedding Planner:: Lauren Berner with Soirees in Style
Wedding Planner:: Beth Sparks with Joyful Wedding Planning
Wedding Planner:: Heather M. Stewart with Stylish Traditions
Photographer:: Karen Harrison with Karen Harrison Photography
Event Rentals:: Shane Poston with Coast to Coast Event Rentals
Lightning Decor:: Nick with Decorating Elves
Catering:: Susan with Catering by Robert
DJ services:: Eladio with Delite Entertainment
Hair & Make Up Styling:: Michelle Renee with The Michelle Renee Hair & Makeup Artists Group

For all you brides out there I hope this helps with your wedding planning.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment