Happy New Year

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Years all! Seaside Invitations is back from the holidays and ready to MAKE THINGS HAPPEN in 2010. Over the past couple of weeks I have done a lot of reflecting on 2009 & what's to come in 2010. 2009 will definitely go down in the record books for me. I married my best friend, travelled to some amazing destinations, enjoyed time with family & friends, ate really good food and most importantly laughed, loved & smiled a lot, I decided to stop dreaming and start doing and took that step into entrepreneurship and I haven't looked back.

2010 will be a year of adventure, renewal, awakening, amazement, excitement, hard work, inspiration, creativity, accomplishment, firsts, growth, love and truly life changing moments. All of this will be possible with the power of one, and I plan to give my all to MAKE MY GOALS A REALITY.

I put together some New Year's Resolutions to live by for 2010:

Live within my arc of creativity - I want to develop & foster my love of what's beautiful and put it all on paper.

Encourage a healthy mind, body & spirit - this involves surrounding my self with people who encourage and support me and cut ties with those who drag me down

Enjoy every moment - Life is so short and I want to make sure to appreciate every second I have with my loved ones. I want to stop and smell the roses and breathe in the air a bit more and take more time to reflect.

Be fearless and truly make things happen for Seaside Invitations

What are your resolutions for 2010? Above I put together an inspiration board of things that fire me up to make things happen. What fires you up?

No comments:

Post a Comment