Introducing Tis the Season Holiday Cards & Address Labels

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I am so excited to introduce my new Holiday Collection of cards & address labels. This year's holiday cards are inspired by kisses & holiday cheer. All cards are available on our ETSY page and come in packs of 10. Most of these cards have matching address labels. If you see an address label you love and no card to match, just let me know and I can create a custom holiday card. Looking for photo holiday card, let me know and I can custom create a card just for you. The holiday cards start at $1.80 per card and the custom holiday photo cards start at $2.60 per card. All cards include a colored matte envelope to match.

Here is a glimpse of the "Tis the Season" cards & address labels. Check out the rest on our Etsy site.


No comments:

Post a Comment