To get to know my company, you should know a little bit about me

Tuesday, September 1, 2009



I had so much fun planning all the creative details for my wedding, I thought why not start a company where I could share my passion with others. I have always been a paper person, creating hand crafted cards & scrapbooks. It was only a matter of time before I became involved in the paper industry. I love combining beautiful papers, fun fonts and simple designs to create a beautiful piece of art.

I am a Florida girl to the max; I love all things that have to do with sun, sand and surf. There is nothing more relaxing then sitting on the beach with sand between my toes, watching the waves roll in, the salty breeze blow through my hair and a margarita in hand.

I love traveling! It’s so inspiring to experience a new city or country through its culture and food. I am a super foodie! Some of my favorite shows are on the Food Network. I don’t think I have met a food that I didn’t like. I am willing to try anything at least once, and usually I love it! I enjoy going to all sporting events and enjoy being outside most of the time. My newest adventure is surfing. I am not very good, but love the feeling of being picked up by a wave and riding it down the beach.

A couple random things on my bucket list are: catch a foul ball at a Rays game, milk a cow, eat the food of the land where I travel, and kiss my husband under the Eifel Tower.

I cant wait to meet you and come up with some beautiful designs for your special event!

No comments:

Post a Comment